- Randy Orton: He's the Undisputed Champ and Face of the WWE. Although he lost non-title matches he still retained his title when it counted and won his 2013-2014 feud with John Cena.
- John Cena: Makes the public appearances, is the highest paid, has achieved living legend legacy, and is the company's true face. That said, he is slowly getting phased out just a tad due to age, the boos, and WWE not wanting to put all of its eggs in one basket after 10 years. Heck, Cena is ranked #5 on WWE.com!
- Daniel Bryan: The most over straight babyface in the company and arguably the best technical wrestler. The entire Road to Wrestlemania has been built around him. I can't say enough about him. The only reason why I'm still watching.
- Bray Wyatt: He's the main villain of the WWE and has triumphed in his feuds. Classic match against Daniel Bryan and also a great six-man tag against the Shield. Excellent character and mic work, a throwback to Kevin Sullivan, Jake Roberts, and Raven, but not as good...yet. Want to see more of his in the ring, though.
- Sheamus: Has been a scalding hot workhorse since he returned for the Royal Rumble. However his reaction has been mixed. Works hard, has enthusiasm, and has been racking up the televised wins.
- The Usos: Jimmy and Jay have been 21-2 so far on TV/PPV and are the tag team champs. They are clean cut babyfaces but don't get booed by the tough crowds. They are a solid act. They have some flashy moves. Probably reached the peak of their careers.
- Big E: Big E was getting pops and a blessing from HHH which lead to his Intercontinental title win. However, the fans don't seem to dig him anymore, and he looks awkward in the ring. WWE didn't build him right. His quick non-title loss to Alberto Del Rio had my head scratching. Still gets his wins but you can tell he's at his peak unless he gets involved in better angles and talks more.
- Batista: Listed only because of his Royal Rumble win and main event status at WrestleMania XXX, Bastista has bombed in every way, shape, and form. In addition to not making a dent in the ratings, the fans turned against him, he's bad on the mic, and sloppy in the ring.
- Big Show: Yes, he's still around and outside his beating by Brock Lesnar, he's been kept strong. Can do tag team or single. Have to give him credit for wrestling at such a huge size and age. Anytime someone says "this is his last run", he makes another run. The bottom line is that he's still an upper midcarder, rub shoulders with the main eventers, and is 7-1 on TV/PPV this year.
- Cesaro: This workhorse has the best moveset and conditioning. He's the strongest pound-for-pound wrestler on the roster. His following his growing. Had a Match of the Year Candidate over on NXT this year. Had a fantastic match vs John Cena and a great showing in the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber. Needs to wrap up his tension with the Real Americans, tweak his gimmick, and get a nice push from the WWE. He could be in the Top 5 this year and the #3 babyface.
Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker just don't wrestle enough...Who to pick from the Shield? Probably Roman Reigns, but Seth Rollins is better in the ring and Dean Ambrose is the leader. The tension of the Shield has cracked their dominance but they are gaining momentum again...Christian has been in the mix...Alberto Del Rio's stock has crashed but victories over Batista and Big E keep him relevant for now...Kane is a player in the Authority storyline but still hasn't won a match yet this year...The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper + Eric Rowan) may crack the Top 10 this year if they get the tag team titles...Goldust + Cody Rhodes would have made the Top 10 last year, and are great workers...The New Age Outlaws lost momentum after losing the tag straps and Road Dogg was injured a bit this month. I'd be shocked if they were still around in 6 months.
The problem with WWE is that outside of these 20-24 wrestlers, there are around 30 guys and the entire female division who have no momentum, storylines, or relevance. Guys like Ryback, Curtis Axel, Kofi Kingston, Damien Sandow, Titus O'Neil, Mark Henry, Great Khali, my personal favorite Dolph Ziggler, to an extent Jack Swagger, The Miz, Fandango, Santino, R-Truth, Darren Young, Brodus Clay, 3MB, the masked Mexican contingent, Bad News Barrett, and others are "just there". Others like David Otunga, Zack Ryder, Evan Bourne, Ezekiel Jackson, and Curtis Hawkins aren't even "there"!